Monday, July 19, 2010

P.Redang

hmmm..
i have been lagging so long to update my Redang trip photos coz of my laziness..=p
anyways, I had a very enjoy n happy trip to Redang with my hometown frenz for 1st time!!^^
after the trip make me pretty poor which spent about rm500...huhuhu~~T.T
But I think it is worth coz i had learned for snorkeling teaching by Kar boon!!relly thz to him bcoz i dunno swim and 1st jump to e deep sea i drink a lot of sea water caused by my nervous-minded to water!!wahahah=p
But finally i at least noe the very basic of floating skill which allow me to see the beauty coral n fish!!
we got wear the life-vest during the snorkeling activities but i still nt so comfortable with it coz i cant step on the ground coz there are deeper than i imaging..haha..
some more while snorkeling we juz use mouth to breath and tis become a small obstacle for me but after 1 time of snorkeling i think i fall love to it!!really nice and u should try if gt opportunity...
we total snorkeling for 3times as planned on schedule~~

stop n rest near Kuantan about midnitez 2am..Kar Boon & David

Having breakfast in Chinatown of Terengganu!!

At Jetty Merang waiting for e boat boat~~i miss my light skin be4 going to redang beach=p

Seven of us are on e boat boat GOING to Redand Bay resort!!

Redang Bay^^

Hiak~~never less for playing volleyball at beach!!!

Like tis pic so much^^

self-camering at swimming pool!!muahaha

Again~~

relaxingggggg~~

Having dinner!!David & Xiao zhi

Ooppss...walking to another resort jor!!actual they are link with each others..hahah

Famous More More Tea Inn in e Movie!!!yeah~i m here!

Aye!!!Call me Captain Jack Sparrow~~muahahah>.< Behind me is the Laguna Redand Island resort..

Posing~~=p

VpeaceV

The legend of beach boys^^

watching live Germany vs Argentina...Germany Goal!!!!

jumping high~~sigh!!waiting for no sunrise early at 5am@@

kar boon $ xiao zhi & lee long

Give bc my camera~we gonna leaving ady=p

To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment