Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3am

now is 3am mid-nitez...but my stomach still keep "kiru kuru"..
i keep rushing to toilet from last nite till now..
really jia lat lor..hahah
tat day last day for ghost festival celebration at hometown i ate some lok lok n bubble milk tea..
then i started vomit 1st and turn to "lau sai" till now..
WTH!!!tis time is e same feeling as last time i traveled to Penang(meanwhile writing tis sentences i rush to toilet again-.-")
Now remind bc i reli admire to myself how can i keep travel with tis condition..hahaha
When i visit to Botanical i look for e toilet as usual and my frenzs waiting me (rush to toilet again) outside the toilet and i make a vy funny things..u guess wad..hahah.i m pumping a long and loud gases inside the toilet n my frenz heard it all..wahahaha..laugh sei them..then oni they realize how serious my sick..hahah..
i tink tis is e worst blogging time ever~
>,<

No comments:

Post a Comment