Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013

World's biggest rumors about doomsday on 21December2012.
Thanks for that my 'Small White' got whatsapps for free of charge!😜

You will never know how keen I want to end 2012 and welcoming for 2013.
And now it is 17 February 2013.

Almost one year time is near.
One year my dad leaving me.
Leaving,
Before he can attend my convocation.
I remember dad leaving me on the last week and last semester of my study in University.
The 7th day I still unable to stay home because I ought to re-test my exam papers due to absent for few subjects on that week.

They said,
That day is return of dad at the night.
He come back to see us for last time.
I being told the story afterwards by sister.
At that night,dad really came back to home.
Dad transform into a bat.
We all know that is dad.
I dunno how to explain but it is.

I know dad is leaving us forever,
But his taught will never leaving forever.
I know,
I will never stop to miss you 爸爸。




No comments:

Post a Comment