Friday, April 9, 2010

E wood


what is this?It is a normal wood?Maybe it is just a normal wood for all of you but for me it is a very special and nice wood ever...Inside e wood have my patient, my love, my serious, my secret, my effort, my brave, my time and e most important thing is my words for someone...I m not good in expressing my thought or my feeling to e person i care of..either to my family or my friends..So,I chose to voice out from another way...I admit that I never as serious as what I had done for e wood compare to those assignments and homework given by lecturer(my frenz always say that to me)...For this I had lied to my friends to hidden the message and the purpose of this wood(I feel very sorry to them and I hope they will understand me)*especially for my mum coz i said it is my school's project but actual it is a gift for a frenz..=p..haha...Just a few of my frenz knew what I had done and they are really a good helper while i proceed to my plan...Day and night I am thinking how i can finish it even during Chinese New Year I also rushing for it because of e expired date approaching and I scare I couldn't complete it on time...I had installed all my effort and my creative for e wood...maybe e production of it may look not beautiful compare to outside shop sale's gift but i can say that you will never buy a same gift as mine..=p...This is the different of its....I feel glad when I finally completed e impossible mission(for me)...muahahaha..However ,I just hope that e owner will like it and take good care of it^^
*Just wan to write some things to my blog nia since it is New and still blank..=p..wakaka

5 comments:

  1. All the effort u put we all know..already try ur best and u will not regret..ur writing not bad..already express all ur feeling here..haha..gambatte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...juz ignored me nia.
    zzzz=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh.... the wood really really special owh.... hahahahahahaa.... okok i shhhh.... u dun read mine ok! hehehehee

    ReplyDelete