Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final Exam Period~

I think this is e time that every sem will be faced by all students because we are having our damn boring final exam. why i say so because it is only 4subjects to test but it "eat" me 3weeks+1study week to finish my final..almost 1week 1subject nia...really damn boring..You think i might have enough time to prepare well in my final rite, but u are totally wrong bcoz it only make me feel more lazy to study...until now I just finished 1paper of Hubungan Etnik by shooting e gun at exam hall because it was 60objective questions nia...muahahaha(e easiest test ever).
Anyways in these few days ago i was trying hard to get my mind in study mood but....=(
Today liong ask me to watch a movie name "August Rush". It is a very nice movie~I like it very much. E story is about music love. A boy which is very sensitive and genius in music. The Love between his parents and him with e connection of music and sound made them met again in e end. It is so touch at e part that how e boy play e music he created and brought his parents met again in his concert....hahaha
I think now should be April Rush bcoz i will be rushing to prepare for my nx paper!!!
hahaha...To be continue>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment