Thursday, May 6, 2010

Half way

Yahoo~finally I finished my final exam for year2 sem2 yesterday...e feeling after finished e last paper is reli best!!!hahaha...by e time I finished this exam, its means that I already half way of my uni life...with silently..many things will be end at here..like 2years of living hostel perwira contract, e nite I play badminton at sepak takraw court till mid-nite..e time i eat at "longkang" (mamak stall)with same order every time - "daging or ayam bistit", and others memories in this hotel perwira will come to e end..Anyways, it is also a new start for many things too..Move to new rented house, never see e "fei po"(guard of perwira) anymore..muahaha..so excited when thinking of tis=p
and I cut my new hair style too..hehe^^



Japan Bad Boy style^^

Muahaha...I like to try somethings new n feel fresh~it is acceptable for me to do any design or cutting style on my hair...every time i go for e shop i always let him cut any new stylist that he want..and i like his design too since i visited to his shop for twice or third times ady..

At noon after exam we went to "I'm lovin it" eat burger~muahaha..it had been long time never eat e McDonald ady..


At last nite was our another plan which is go bp eat NICE NIce food...We must treat ourselves good since suffer for almost 1month of final exam=p..then final decision made by me was went to Ajisen eat ramen...hahah..However, we all 7ppls then spent about rm200+ at thr..oppsss..haha.


Cray Fish Ramen
e feeling of excited after exam just can' t stop for us, so after bc from Ajisen we drink red wine for celebration..anyways i juz had some of it...then kim get drank for that.haha..so funny~

However, e next day we all wake up early in e morning...tat means today..bcoz we ned to clean up our new rented place bcoz yesterday juz finished all e decoration of it by e owner...we used up a morning time to clean e place finally...


zheng is busy mopping e floor


kim also mopping e floor


i have no ideas vf e things fei wanna share vf us=p


Gary try hard for that~can see from here^^


loong was running too fast to clean e floor tats y gt blur jor..haha


I also have my part to do~
After cleaning, it was lunch time...we onli rest for about 1hr then continue to move out e things from hostel perwira. Our things crazzy much like mountain and we gt use a lorry to move all e things once onli to our new rented house...we all sweating all e time by moving all e messy n COMPLICATED things...haha..some more 2ppls absent or gt excuse then we be e good guys lor to help them...after finished tat, then final stage is sending e furniture we booked by e same lorry...


these are some of e furniture we bought..table n chair

Moving house is e most tired things for me..i tink almost all ppl will tink like me..but it will be faced by all university students i tink so..anyways, I think i will never try for that for e coming 2 years later^^
Now really feel pretty tired n i think should take a good rest for tomolo driving home journey~



No comments:

Post a Comment