Monday, May 17, 2010

Wad is ur limit

Everyone has their limit line..
If someone reli touch mine,
then sorry i reli will be rude to u..
It is okay if there is misunderstanding or wad
But wad u do is just let me feel that u are pretending so pity,so innocent..
Asking for e sympathy from public, pushing me as a bad guy in front all ppl,
That is wad i can't bear with..
sometimes how a people behavior, i juz can see it vy clear from each scene..
maybe not at tat moment i will found it but after all scenes i tink it will be...
I cannot say i no did any wrong but it is very obviously that u juz slap ur face by urhand...
wad i can say?
wad i can do?
I say NO at 1st but i m trying hard to make it YES..
then i made it
But u are trying to make from YES to NO..
Can u see the difference?
I think u won't..
*Just realize that even u put heart in doing anythings sometime it juz can't gain or reward wad u wan...it is so reality

No comments:

Post a Comment