Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just A sleepless nite

Now is 2.35am

Actual I should be in my sweet dreams ady,

But when I lied on my bed, some scenes just interrupt to my mind

I remind e memories of my last semester.

I thinking on what I had done last semester for a person

E more deep I thinking, e most sleepless I do..haha

I duno how to explain, but I really think tat I need to talk

I wan to make a call but I didn’t coz it is late at nite right now

I wan to tell wad is I feel

I just wan to tell wad I had done

I just wan to say wad I should say

I wan to say everything that she noe or never noe

I just wan to say e truth

But,

I never make e call bcoz like I said it is late at nite now…wakaka=p

*I hope I won’t be a so passive person but e truth is I am.

14may2010

No comments:

Post a Comment